High resolution PCB milling machine with a 229x320 mm working area. Fiducial positioning camera and monitoring system included as standard. Quick tool change
- Minimum pattern width 0.1 mm
- Minimum milling width 0.1 mm
- Working area (X/Y/Z) 229 x 320 x 57 mm
- Table size 296 x 396
- Independant stepper motor control on each X, Y, Z axis. Resolution 0.625 µm *3
- Maximum Travel Speed 55 mm/sec. *1
- DC Spindle speed 5,000 - 41,000 RPM
- Spindle Drilling 0.2 - 3.175 mm. Maximum drilling speed 50 cycles per min *2
- Maximum thickness of processed material 10 mm *4
- Tool change by Lever action clamp
- Milling method Incremental
- Power consumption 100 - 240 V, 50-60 Hz, 150VA
- Machine dimensions W x D x H 435 x 575 x 430 mm
- With optional cabinet: 462 x 575 x 467 mm
- Machine weight Approx. 28 Kg
- With cabinet: Approx. 38 Kg
- Interface One USB or one RS-232C port
- Standard equipement Fiducial positioning camera (USB)*5
- Software: EASY CAD, Conversion & CAM
*1 Optimum speed for cutting depends on tool, material of board and so on.
*2 This is a repeat count of drills up and down on the maximum stroke. Optimum strokes depends on the diameter of tool.
*3 The smallest traveling figures for ordering each 3 axis movement. They do not represent the accuracy of axis positioning.
*4 Value of the thickness of the material on the work table. This value does not show the maximum drilling stroke.
*5 Maximum useful magnification depends on the size of the screen.
| Price : £6,500.00
exc VAT || Qty || |
Additional Order Options:
Cabinet for Eleven Lab
Mits Starter Kit - 50 mixed Tools + Vaccum Hose + Magnifier
Jetstream Quiet Vacuum System