| || |
German precision + quality with dedicated UK support
A quality, well-built CNC machine, for Plasma Cutting sheet metals. The machine can also be used for routing, milling and engraving many materials including woods, MDF, modelling wax/resins, plastics such as PVC and plexiglass.
Delivery is complete with shown base frame, Hypertherm Powermax 1250 cutting torch and includes connecting pieces and two pull-out drawers for a water bath. With a movement speed of a maximum of 2.5 meters per minute during operation, it processes all sliceable metallic materials up to 16 mm.
Integrated connection port for exhaust systems located at rear of machine. Wavy-arranged, exchangeable supporting plates.
- Machine Working Area: X=1350 (1400 milling) mm; Y=1050 mm; Z= 110 mm
- Enhanced power and precision through the use of 2 motors on the X-Axis. This arrangement provides for a constant tension and compression during milling operations.
- Only high quality bearings and guideways used to provide smooth precision of operation (repeatability approx 0.02mm).
- X and Y guide ways are hardened and polished, with double sets of bearings used along with higher precision Ball-Screws on X and Y axis.
- Traverse speed of rapid feed max.6000 mm/min
- Resolution 0.0079375 mm ( 1/8 Step)
- Reference switches on all axes with software limit control
- Double safety emergency stop button
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Plasma Torch/Milling Motor anchorage: Euroneck 43mm
- Power Supply, Single phase 240V for Machine Controller, 3-phase 380V for Plasma Cutter
- Table size/clamping area: 1650 x 1200 mm
- Total dimensions incl. motors : LxWxH = appr. 1800x1400x2000mm
- Machine comes complete with a 4-axis, 5-channel (2.1A per axis) microstepping driver. The drive consists of 4 qulaity Nanotec stepping motors (2X, Y, Z, A) with 1600 steps/rev (1/8 Step).
- Control software for WIN PCNC Economy USB also provided.
- 2 Year Warranty.
- Hypertherm Powermax 1250 Included in Machine cost.
Note: The machines are made to order for each customer and it will typically take 3 weeks for factory build. The machines will arrive on a pallet and someone will need to be on location to receive the order. Two people will be required to lift the machines safely, due to the size and weight of the machines.
| Price : £12,750.00
exc VAT || Qty || |
Additional Order Options:
Special Offer :: FREE Vinyl/Foil Cutter with swivel blade
Special Offer :: FREE Heiz ConstruCAM-3D Software
Vectric VCarve Pro (50% discount)