| || |
Aspire is the easiest way to go from a 2D drawing or sketch to high quality 3D low relief and CNC toolpaths.
Aspire is totally new 3D relief modeling and machining software for CNC routing and engraving projects such as carving decorative ornate panels and doors, swept flourishes, custom millwork, architectural moldings, dimensional signage, bespoke company logos, jewelry pieces, custom gifts and awards. Plus many more applications.
Aspire's unique 3D component construction tools make it easy to work with existing 3D models and to design your own 3D shapes. Aspire is based on the world class VCarve Pro design and toolpath engine and uses the same logical and easy-to-use interface.
With Aspire, users can quickly and easily convert 2D sketches, photographs, drawings and graphic designs into unique high quality 3D carvings and designs.
Who uses Aspire?
- Wood carvers
- Sign makers
- Furniture manufacturers
- Cabinet makers
- Solid Surface Fabricators
- Model makers
- Architectural model makers
- Schools, Colleges & Universities
- 3D Sculptors and Artists
- 50 professionally designed 3D Clipart models worth over $1,100
- Installation DVD includes over 6 hours of high quality Video Training Tutorials + PDF Manuals and a 150 page Reference Manual
- 3D component design from vectors
- 3D textures from image files
- Import 3D Clipart models & mesh files - STL, DXF, OBJ, VRML, VA3D, CRV3D
- Interactive 3D sculpting & blending
- 3D roughing and finishing Toolpaths
- Project toolpaths onto 3D shapes and curved surfaces
- True Shape Nesting maximizes material usage minimizing waste
- The 2D Drawing, design and layout tools available in VCarve Pro - layer control, guide lines, Snap Grid and rulers etc.
- Text editing with single stroke fonts
- Import / export of DWG, DXF, EPS, AI, PDF
- Interactive sizing, positioning, node editing
- Wrapped 4 axis Rotary machining
- Raised 3D Prism machining
- Auto-Inlays with multiple inlay options
- VCarving and 3D Engraving Toolpaths
- 2D Profiling with Interactive Tabs, Leads
- Fluting Toolpaths with ramp in/ out options
- Pocketing toolpaths with Ramp options
- Drilling with Peck cycle option
- Beveled Letters
- User definable Form Cutters
- High quality Multi-color Toolpath Preview
The all new Aspire 3D Modeling Engine has been developed to give users complete flexibility and control when designing 3D CNC projects. Using a totally new and flexible component management logic, users can easily and interactively change the size, position, orientation and material properties of regions or individual components in a project at any time.
For example, when modeling a forest scene for a carved mantle or door panel, the animals, trees and background elements can be selected as separate components, and each component or group of components can moved and modified at any time – they are not ‘locked into a fixed grid’ – which really makes a huge difference to the ease-of-use and ensures no deterioration in the quality of the individual components used in the project.
Key Strengths of Aspire
- Aspire's single interface for 3D component design and machining makes it easy and logical to draw and build 3D component models, plus calculate combinations of 2D and 3D toolpaths to machine high quality projects.
- The emphasis on ease of use has been carried through into the training materials and Aspire ships with over 6 hours of real world project based tutorials covering all aspects of using the program. The videos are accompanied by the associated files and a PDF document to allow users to work through the training materials at their own pace.
- A new and unique interactive approach to assembling 3D component models to make fantastic designs has been developed, that makes it easy to change the size, height, position and orientation of component models at any time.
- Building 3D shapes from 2D vectors with the interactive 3D shape modeling tools make it easy to experiment with different shapes and settings. Changes to shape, height or inclination are instantly updated in the 3D view showing exactly what the final result will look like. Taking the guess-work out of creating high quality models.
- Flexible design tools allow individual components to be edited - moved, scaled, resized, rotated, tilted, faded at any time without having to recreate the component.
- Simply click and drag to position and size 3D components when building projects.
- The high quality 3D model preview allows 3D components to be displayed in different material types or colors to produce realistic results for customers quotations, web site content or including in catalogues etc.
- Variable resolution component mesh files that retain quality and accuracy, regardless of whether they have been resized or combined with other components.
Build 3D Shapes from Vector Outlines
Instantly add 3D shape to closed vector shapes with options for working with Curved, Angular and Flat Planes. Add, Subtract or Merge regions to quickly build 3D shapes.
Convert a 3D region into a component that can be independently modified - moved, rotated, scaled, stretched, tilted and faded at any time.
Create realistic 3D shapes using the interactive Tilt and Fade tools that make it very easy to experiment with shape and angle combinations while constructing a project, with the results being instantly updated in the 3D view.
3D design preview instantly updates the model while experimenting with different shapes, heights, tilts, fades and combination modes. Showing clearly what the result will look like without having to guess and make iterative changes.
Interactive Sculpting & Blending
Aspires powerful 3D Sculpting tools provide total flexibility when modifying designs. Models can be manipulated like a piece of virtual clay to smooth out edges and discontinuities, as well as to add extra detail, all helping to create that authentic ‘hand carved’ look for your models.
Interactively modify 3D designs using the sculpting tools with control over brush size and strength, plus options to,
Smooth, Smudge Deposit, Remove, Erase with options to raise, lower or blend the changes
The option to Preserve Transparency limits sculpting changes to only be on the 3D model surface and not 'bleed out' onto the surrounding flat plane.
Interactive Undo allows the sculpted changes to gradually be returned back to the original state. Allowing changes to be undone on specific local regions without having to undo any changes made to the complete model.
3D Surface Textures from Images
Import 2D (color and black & white) images files – BMP, JPG, TIF, GIF and instantly convert them to 3D component textures that can be applied to 3D models and machined.
Aspire can be used to build an infinite variety of 3D textures from imported bitmap images. The textures can be placed over any required region of the model. Interactively scale 3D textures to any size or height.
Convert and machine images to make high quality Lithophanes.
Import 3D Clipart & Mesh Models
As well as allowing the user to build up their own 3D clipart library, the software ships with 50 free commercial quality pieces of 3D clipart ( each one supplied in 3 different styles), which normally sell for over $1,100 on their own.
Import 3D Mesh files created in other CAD software such as,
- Rhino, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Silo, MOI etc.
- STL, 3D DXF, OBJ, 3Ds, VRML
Interactively change the size and orientation of imported 3D models.
Easy to use interactive drag and drop, size, mirror, rotate and distortion tools allow 3D clipart designs and modeled components to be edited to instantly produce unlimited design variations.
Interactively rotate 3D mesh files into the required orientation for adding to a design.
Instantly convert designs from raised models to recessed mold cavities.
2D Drawing and Layout Tools
Aspire includes all of the 2D drawing and layout tools available in VCarve Pro.
Snap Grid, Rulers, Guidelines and interactive drawing tools make it very easy to design and edit projects.
Import standard vector file formats – DXF, EPS, AI, PDF and raster image formats - bmp, tif, jpg, gif, png.
Aspires powerful vectorization / tracing instantly converts 2D image files into vector outlines ready for modeling and machining.
Create Text using any True Type Fonts installed on the PC or use the Vectric Single Line Engraving Fonts.
3D Component Manager
Unique ‘component’ based modeling approach gives enormous flexibility when creating complex designs. Components can be copied, stretched, rotated, tilted, faded etc with no loss in quality.
Change the visibility of components and the way they interact with each other within a project, or modify the properties of each component or group of components - Fade, Tilt, Combine mode and Material Type for 3D co lour shading,
Group components and apply changes such size, height, tilt, fade, base height. Plus change how groups interact with other components and groups of components – Add, Subtract, Merge, Mirror, Copy, Tilt, Fade, Planes, and Height.
Multiple Block Copy & Paste 3D components interactively using keyboard shortcuts and along / around vectors.
Instantly update the 2D grayscale preview for a component to reflect how it interacts with other components in a group.
Extrude 3D Shapes
Extrude between 1, 2 or 3 different cross-sections along 2 rails to model 3D shapes, with options for,
- Controlling the direction of the drives rails to ensure correct results.
- Capping the start or ends of the extruded shape.
- Leaving the 3D extrusion at the calculated height or scaling to an exact Z height.
- Blend smoothly or linearly between cross-sections.
- Link corresponding nodes between cross-sections to give more control over the shape being extruded.
3D Machining Toolpaths
Fast and efficient 3D model roughing toolpaths remove unwanted stock material as quickly as possible. Complete control over the cutting strategy allows multiple Z passes to be used and leaves an allowance on the job for the finishing toolpath to clean up.
Rough machining with options for Z Level or 3D Raster cutting.
3D Finish Machining cuts the job to the exact size with control over the quality of the surface finish cutting parameters such as speeds and feed rates.
Finish machining with options for Raster and Offset cutting strategy.
Detailed regions can be machined selectively using smaller cutters to ensure the finest of detail on a 3D project is accurately machined.
All toolpaths are calculated inside the selected user definable vector boundary or boundaries
The conventional 2D / 2.5D toolpath strategies can be projected onto an underlying 3D model surface.
- VCarve or Engrave at constant depth onto a 3D surface
- Pocket, Profile, Drill and Texture onto the 3D model
User definable texturing toolpath strategy profiles along vectors, ramping in and out at the start and end of the selected vector(s)
Virtually all standard cutter shapes and types can be used as well as being able to define Custom Form cutter shapes. Tooling is stored in user definable Tool Database making it quick and easy to select your preferred cutters.
Realistic 3D toolpath Preview shows exactly how the results from calculated toolpaths will look when the job is machined.
"Your software has made my year a lot more productive and stress free than I ever expected on the CNC front. Thank you for a Fantastic product!" - Bart at BW Electronics, New Zealand
| Price : £1,280.00
exc VAT || Qty || |