With our new T-Rex version of our well-known High-Z CNC-milling machine you purchase a top technology and proven technic combined in one machine.
Ball screw drives, bellow-protected HIWIN and/or THK linear carriages, rigid steel frame (type 0609 and 0712 even constructed as cast-steel frame) in TÜV-certified CNC-STEP quality (EMC certified control) characterises this machine-series.
The High-Z/T-Rex was mainly designed for industrial panel processing, milling, cutting, engraving etc.
Solid constructed components, high precision of all mechanical components and a torsion resistant steel frame allow working with almost all materials!
By using recirculating ball screws a High-Z/T-Rex CNC-milling machine achieves fantastic precision and a almost immeasurable backlash of +/-0.01 mm.
Equiptment / product data CNC-milling machine type High-Z/TRex series:
- Drive: 3 quality brushless stepping motors rated at 4.5A.
- Possibility of sliding through long and up to 120mm high materials, no belt drive at the end of the X axis!
- Linear guide on the X and Y axis by HIWIN/THK. Z-axis diameter 16 mm round-linear guiding, all smoothened and 61hrc surface hardened.
- Multiple ball-bearing ball-screw spindle on all axes, proprietary brand!
- Rapid traverse max. ca. 12,000 mm/min
- Operating speed max. ca. 8,000 mm/min
- Technical definition X/Y : 0.005mm (1/10 Step); Z: 0.0025mm
- Backlash maximal ca. +/- 10µm (0.010 mm)
- Repeat accuracy: ca. 0.01 mm
- Clamping surface of T-Groove table 2800 x 1340 mm
- Travels: X=2400mm; Y=1200mm; Z= 130 mm
- Non-contact reed sensors / reference switches / limit switches on all axes
- Double secured emergency-stop button
- Energy chains for a clean cable routing
- Total dimensions with engines : LxBxH ca. 3070 x 1800 x 1420 mm
- Kress Milling-engine 1.05 kW / 1050 FME 5,000-25,000 rpm
Technical data regarding the included Zero3 digital controller unit, aligned to the T-Rex CNC-milling machine:
- 5-channel stepping engine CNC-control with newest SMD technology
- Mains voltage 115 - 240 Volt / 47 - 63 Hz.
- Line-to-line current 5 x 3,5 ampere
- Micro-step-control definition 1/10-Step / 2000 steps/rotation for high quietness
- 5 connections for 5 brushless engines / stepping engines
- "Sleep-Function" for current reduction
- Oscillation- engine-connection 24 volts, adjustable with PWM (for example tangential knives) optional 24 volts constant for holding break via ST-connection
- Activation of 2 software switchable power ports up to ca. 1200 Watt (from WinPC-NC USB ), 230 volts, max. 6,0 A per power socket (for example spray cooling or dust extraction system).
- 0 - 10 volts for connecting a frequency converter for HF/high-frequency spindle
- 12 Status-LEDs for operating condition and all important functions (Power, Toggle, Move, X, Y, Z, C; overheating, emergency-stop, relays: spindle/cooling stystem, short circuit)
- Connectivity a total of 4 limit- or reference switches plus a emergency-stop button
- Engine connection and control line via D-Sub 9-pin. (C-axis D-Sub 15-pin.)
- Emergency-stop button
- Overheating protection
Important Information (please read before ordering):
- Lead time for these machines is typically 8-10 weeks.
- Shipping is an estimate (representing a standard delivery charge to the south of England) and may increase, depending on your location (for example highlands and Islands). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a quotation for your specific location and we will be happy to provide this for you. If you place the order without requesting this specific quotation, we will determine any surcharge for shipping and advise you of this, requiring payment before proceeding with the order.
- The machine comes in a custom built crate/pallet with dimensions 316cm x 190cm x 160cm. The machine weighs approximately 500 Kg and you will need to be able unload this from the lorry, so you will need to have access to a forklift for this, with prongs that are at least 2.0 m long to fully support the pallet as it is being unloaded. If you do not have a forklift, perhaps there is a local business who can help? Or else you can hire one to be there for the delivery. Make sure to check that the entrance of your premeses is large enough to accommodate the machine crate. Also consider if a forklift could also fit inside the entrance (you might consider using a couple of hand pallet trucks for final placement inside your premeses).