Precision German Engineered Quality with Dedicated UK support
A multi-purpose CNC machine with routing, milling, drilling, engraving, sculpting capabilities. Work with many materials including woods, MDF, modelling wax/resins, foams, plastics such as PVC and plexiglass through to metals such as Aluminium, Brass, Copper and sheet steel. Cut foils and vinyl for stencils or sign art. Mill Printed Circuit Boards and create front panels and enclosures for your prototypes.
- Machine Working Area: X=720 mm; Y=420 mm; Z= 110 mm
- Enhanced power and precision through the use of 2 motors on the X-Axis. This arrangement provides for a constant tension and compression during milling operations.
- Only high quality bearings and guideways used to provide smooth precision of operation (repeatability +/- 30µm).
- X and Y guide ways are hardened and grinded, with double sets of bearings used along with precision trapezium thread lead screws.
- Traverse rapid feed max. 4000 mm/min, Working feed max. 3000 mm/min
- Resolution 0.003 mm (1/10 Step)
- Reference switches on all axes with software limit control
- Double safety emergency stop button
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Milling Motor anchorage: Euroneck 43mm
- Modular frame for universal application
- Table size/clamping area: 1050 x 510 mm
- Total dimensions incl. motors : LxWxH = appr. 1116x690x570mm
- Machine comes complete with a 4-axis, 5-channel (peak 3.5A per channel) microstepping driver. The drive consists of 4 qulaity Nanotec stepping motors (2X, Y, Z, A) with 2000 steps/rev (1/10 Step).
- Machine comes with KinetiC-NC Ethernet Control System. KinetiC-NC software application runs on Windows 10 PC (supplied by customer). The KinetiC-NC hardware control module requires an ethernet port and a spare USB port.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Note: The machines are made to order for each customer and it will take 4 weeks for a standard factory build. The machines will arrive on a pallet and someone will need to be on location to receive the order. Two people will be required to lift the machines safely, due to the size and weight of the machines.