Precision German Engineered Quality with Dedicated UK support
A multi-purpose CNC machine with routing, milling, drilling, engraving, sculpting capabilities. Work with many materials including woods, MDF, modelling wax/resins, foams, plastics such as PVC and plexiglass through to metals such as Aluminium, Brass, Copper and sheet steel. Cut foils and vinyl for stencils or sign art. Mill Printed Circuit Boards and create front panels and enclosures for your prototypes.
- Machine Working Area: X=2000 mm; Y=1050 mm; Z= 110 mm
- Enhanced power and precision through the use of 2 motors on the X-Axis. This arrangement provides for a constant tension and compression during milling operations.
- Only high quality bearings and guideways used to provide smooth precision of operation (repeatability +/- 10µm).
- X and Y guide ways are hardened and polished, with double sets of bearings used along with higher precision Ball-Screws on X and Y axis.
- Traverse rapid feed max. 8500 mm/min, Working feed max. 7500 mm/min
- Resolution 0.00635 mm (1/10 Step)
- Reference switches on all axes with software limit control
- Double safety emergency stop button
- Energy chain for clean cabling
- Milling Motor anchorage: Euroneck 43mm
- Modular frame for universal application
- Table size/clamping area: 2619 x 1170mm
- Total dimensions incl. motors : LxWxH = appr. 1796x1070x577mm
- Machine comes complete with a 4-axis, 5-channel (peak 3.5A per channel) microstepping driver. The drive consists of 4 qulaity Nanotec stepping motors (2X, Y, Z, A) with 2000 steps/rev (1/10 Step).
- Machine comes with KinetiC-NC Ethernet Control System. KinetiC-NC software application runs on Windows 10 PC (supplied by customer). The KinetiC-NC hardware control module requires an ethernet port and a spare USB port.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Note: The machines are made to order for each customer and it will take 4 weeks for a standard factory build. The machines will arrive on a pallet and someone will need to be on location to receive the order. Two people will be required to lift the machines safely, due to the size and weight of the machines.